Our team is here for you
We’re in-network with most major PPO dental insurances. If you’re not sure about what your insurance covers, talk to our front-office team. They can give you a list of your benefits depending on your plan, as well as any other payment information that you may need.
Insurance companies we are in-network with:
What you need to know about dental insurance
- Most dental insurance plans cover 100% of the costs of preventive dentistry and a percentage of the costs of other procedures. Typically, PPO plans use a 100/80/50 coverage structure, which looks like this:
– 100% of preventive dentistry
– 80% of basic treatments
– 50% of major treatments
- Keep in mind that this may change depending on your specific plan.
- Cosmetic treatments, like dental veneers, are not typically covered.
- Although regular exams and cleanings are immediately covered, most insurance plans require a waiting period before paying for any restorative procedure.
- Every insurance plan has a cap (annual maximum). Depending on your plan, it can be about $1,000 to $3,000. Any expense beyond that amount will need to be paid out-of-pocket.
Since dental plans can reduce the costs of dental treatments, many patients benefit from them, but they are not always necessary. Whether you have dental insurance or don’t, at Dental Minds we have several options to help you get the dental care that you deserve.
Do you want to learn about our financing and payment options? Call us at (312) 820-0330.
$149 New Patient Special
Save $347 on your first visit to Dental Minds with our $149 new patient special that includes:
- Comprehensive Exam - $148 value
- Cleaning - $142 value
- X-Rays - $206 value
- Full Treatment Plan
(Cannot be combined with insurance, new patients only, not valid in cases of periodontal disease. $149 special includes regular cleaning only. Deep cleaning not included. Please note that regular cleaning cannot be done if deep cleaning is recommended by the doctor.)
Explore alternative insights for your dental concerns, at no cost to you
Are you confused or do you have questions about a treatment plan? At Dental Minds, educating our patients is a top priority.
Our dentists take pride in listening to patients and answering questions. We are happy to provide a second opinion you can trust. Call (312) 820-0330 today.
FREE 2-hour parking validation. Treat yourself to a gourmet meal and window shopping in Logan Square after your appointment.